King Soopers Cards
An Important Change to Earning King Soopers Rewards for Ryan:
- Effective March 31, 2019, reloadable gift cards will no longer earn money for Ryan.
- Effective April 1, 2019, Ryan will start to earn funds through users that link their King Soopers loyalty card to the school.
Earn money for Ryan at NO COST to you!
- Instead of reloadable gift cards, the program will now be tied to your King Soopers loyalty card number!
- Enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Card(s) online at www.kingsoopers.com/communityrewards.
- After logging in, search for Ryan Elementary PTA, or PR759.
- Once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for Ryan Elementary.
- You can change this link to any organization at any time.
For questions or to order additional cards, email KScards@ryanelementarypta.org
During the 2017-18 School Year, Ryan earned over $8,000 from King Soopers!
Use your King Soopers loyalty card for gas, groceries, or pharmacy prescriptions to earn FREE MONEY for our school this year!
Q. Will Community Rewards be replacing the reloadable gift card program?
A. Yes. In an effort to simplify our community giving, we have launched Community Rewards. No longer will you need to reload gift cards to earn for the organization of your choice – all you need to do is link your loyalty card to the organization of your choice and shop with King Soopers just like you always do!
Q. What if I don't have an online account?
A. Follow the following steps to create a King Soopers account.
- Go to www.KingSoopers.com/CommunityRewards.
- Select ‘Create an Account’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password, it will need to access your account later.
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your King Soopers Loyalty Card Number or Alt ID, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
- Return to www.KingSoopers.com/CommunityRewards to register for the King Soopers Community Rewards
Q. After I enroll my rewards card with an organization, how long is it before my purchases start benefitting them?
A. Earning for your designated nonprofit organization will begin immediately after registering and linking your SooperCard.
Q. How often do I need to re-enroll my loyalty card?
A. Customers will automatically stay enrolled in the organization of their choice until they decide to switch organizations or no longer participate.
Q. Does everything in my shopping card count towards my donation to my selected organization?
A. Supporters earn rewards on most items every time they shop. However, there are specific items that are not included : alcohol, tobacco products, government-assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot reloadable products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa Prepaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, bottle deposits, lottery and promotional tickets, money orders, Western Union, fuel and sales tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out-of-pocket co-pays for nongovernment assisted pharmacy programs.
Q. May I support more than one organization at a time through King Soopers Community Rewards?
A. Your SooperCard may only be linked to one organization at a time. However, you may change your selected nonprofit at any time.
Q. Can we call and have the King Soopers office link our card to the organization of our choice?
A. Each person must register under their own individual account. All customers must enroll through www.kingsoopers.com/communityrewards.
Q. Does this only work at our neighborhood King Soopers?
A. No. All King Soopers, City Markets and Kroger branded stores across the U.S. will accept this card! These include: Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, Fry’s, Dillons, Smith’s , Food4Less and more. You can ask family and friends all over the country to enroll or update their Community Rewards account under your Account Settings and earn money for Ryan!